Currently, the strong impact of climate change, the pressure of socio-economic development and global competition has depleted natural resources and biodiversity, environmental pollution, thereby affecting to the implementation of Vietnam’s sustainable development goals.
With the permission of Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU), the VNU-Central Institute for Natural Resources and Environmental Studies (VNU-CRES) in collaboration with Vietnam Association for Conservation of Nature and Environment (VACNE) and Institute of Geography, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST) are going to hold the 4th National Conference on “Environmental science and Sustainable development”.
- Objectives of the conference
The objective of the conference is to create a forum for scientists, regulators and stakeholders operating in the fields of natural resources, environment and sustainable development to share information, works and experiences simultaneously discuss future trends as well as strategies and solutions to cope with challenges, especially those related to biodiversity, ecosystem services and sustainable development in the context of climate change.
- Discussion topics
The content of the conference focused on the following main topics:
1) Biodiversity and conservation;
2) Ecosystem and ecosystem services;
3) Sustainable development in the context of climate change and globalization;
4) Management and rational use of natural resources;
5) Environmental management and protection tools;
6) Environmental security, management and forecast of risks and environmental incidents;
7) Environmental pollution, alternative materials and environmental treatment technology;
8) Environmental education and ecotourism.
– Scientists, lecturers and staff of universities, institutes and research centers, domestic and foreign experts;
– Authorities from ministries and localities;
– Domestic and international organizations, businesses and media agencies.
- Duration and venue of the Workshop:
– Duration: 01 day (Friday, the 06th of November,2020);
– Venue: Central Institute for Natural Resources and Environment Studies, 19 Le Thanh Tong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Registration and abstract submission
Please send registration form to attend the workshop before October 1st, 2029 via email address: email@example.com
5.2. Abstract submission
- a) Deadline for the Abstract Submission: July 1st, 2020 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- b) Deadline for full-text Submission: October 15th, 2020
For further information, please contact the Organizing Committee at:
MSc. Ngô Ngọc Dung – Secretariat of Conference
VNU-Central Institute for Natural Resources & Environmental Studies, Vietnam National University, Hanoi
No. 19 Lê Thánh Tông Street, Hoàn Kiếm District, Hà Nội
Tel: +84 024 3825 3506; Mobile : +84903492789